Blac Fine Contour Brush 12
Essential Beauty NZ
Out of stock
Your makeup is only as good as the tools you use to apply it. Want to use what the professionals do? Treat yourself to our range of Ultra Luxe Plush Bamboo Brushes. These pro-quality brushes achieve a seamless, natural-looking, airbrushed finish with every blend and swipe! Soft bamboo hair keeps products from absorbing into the brush itself, so your products last longer.
10. Prime and Set Brush - Double Ended: this multi-purpose brush is the ultimate tool for setting powders, priming, contouring, blush and highlighting.
11. Cover and Conceal Brush - Double Ended: this multi-purpose brush perfectly blends liquid and powder foundation for an airbrushed look. Use it to contour cheeks and eyes, or blend concealer, highlighter and even cream eye shadows.
12. Fine Contour Brush: perfect for creating a fine contour to sculpt your face to perfection.
13. Fan Brush: use to lightly apply highlighter or blush.
14. Eyeshadow Brush: super soft and fine fibers designed to blend and buff eyeshadow for a flawless finish.
15. Crease Brush: perfect size to add depth and dimension to the eye shape.
16. Eyeliner and Eyebrow Brush: this multi-purpose brush can be used to apply eyeliner or define the brows.
17. Under Eye Definer Brush: its pointed tip is perfectly tapered to add detail in the lash line when creating a smokey eye.
18. Lip or Eye Definer Brush: use it to the perfect lip or add depth to a dramatic eye.
To care for your brushes, we recommend washing them before use (then once a fortnight). Run them under warm water and apply shampoo. Gently massage the bristles in the palm of your hand, rinse with water, then gently squeeze excess water out and kay flat on a towel overnight to dry.
- Hair made of bamboo and charcoal
- Handle made of wood
- Cruelty free (no Blać products are ever tested on animals!)
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since the date of your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items:* Gift cards
* Downloadable software products
* personal care items (earrings, hello cups and liners)
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
We endeavour to ensure your package arrives promptly, please allow up to 10 days in the event we need to source your item from our suppliers.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- *Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, or bank transfer, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at Heather@essentialbeauty.nz.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at Heather@essentialbeauty.nz and send your item to: 1132A Papamoa Beach Road , Papamoa , BOP, 3118, New Zealand.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return Shipping
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 1132A Papamoa Beach Road , Papamoa , BOP, 3118, New Zealand.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.