Blac 3 Well Empty Palettes
Essential Beauty NZ
2 In Stock
Each palette fits all of our Eyeshadow, Highlighter and Blush refills
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since the date of your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items:* Gift cards
* Downloadable software products
* personal care items (earrings, hello cups and liners)
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
We endeavour to ensure your package arrives promptly, please allow up to 10 days in the event we need to source your item from our suppliers.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- *Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, or bank transfer, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at Heather@essentialbeauty.nz.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at Heather@essentialbeauty.nz and send your item to: 1132A Papamoa Beach Road , Papamoa , BOP, 3118, New Zealand.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return Shipping
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 1132A Papamoa Beach Road , Papamoa , BOP, 3118, New Zealand.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.